Ram "Crazy Horse" Vaswani
Ram "Crazy Horse"
Vaswani is an English professional poker player and the youngest member
of The Hendon Mob. He is also a former professional snooker player.
Ram is a player who is admired by one of the all time great british poker player, Dave"DevilFish"Ulliott
turned from snooker to poker when he found it to be more profitable,
and has been a regular on the Europeanpoker tournament circuit since
the early 1990s. This led to his appearances in the Late Night
Pokertelevision series. He appeared in each of the show's 6 series,
reaching the series 2 Grand Final and the series 4 and 5 Semi-Finals.
Vaswani first finished in the money of a World Series of Poker (WSOP) event in the $3,000 no limit hold'em event won by Erik Seidel. The next year he had a 3rd place finish in the $2,000 limit hold'em event, and a 2nd place finish in the $2,000 1/2 hold'em - 1/2 seven-card stud event. As of 2005, he has made 10 money finishes at the WSOP.
He also won the third ever European Poker Tour (EPT) event.
early 2005, Vaswani made his second EPT final table, this time
finishing 2nd to Noah Boeken. He also participated in the World Speed
In 2006, Vaswani became the first ever player to make three EPT final tables when he finished 5th in Deauville.
Major tournament victories include:
- HFl 5,000 LIDO tournament, Master Classics of Poker 1999
- ATS 1,000 pot limit tournament, Vienna Spring Festival 2000
- EPPA Superbowl, Vienna Spring Festival 2000
- 500 pot limit seven card stud, European Poker Classic 2000
- 250 pot limit hold'em, Mammoth Tournament 2001
- 50 pot limit hold'em, Grosvenor UK Open 2001
- 50 pot limit hold'em, Grosvenor Grand Challenge 2002
- 5,000 European Hold'em Championship, Euro Finals of Poker 2002
- 500 pot limit seven card stud, Poker Classics 2003
- 500 no limit hold'em, Midland Masters 2003
- 150 pot limit hold'em, Cristmas Cracker 2003
- 150 pot limit Omaha, Christmas Cracker 2003
- 1,500 EPT no limit Hold'em, Irish Winter Tournament 2004
- $1500 limit hold'em shootout. WSOP 2007
2007, Vaswani wins his first World Series Of Poker bracelet and the first from the Hendon Mob.