The Reefer Poker Bad Beat Jackpot is Smokin.
Today this Jackpot has surpassed the $610K,
The Bad Beat Jackpot is growing to new highs by the hour!
Bad Beats happen to every player, but at Reefer Poker they have a way for you to potentially win big after losing with a monster hand!
In any Texas Hold'em game, you will be looking to maximise your
value when you pick up Quads. The chance to go all-in is automatic, but
what happens if your opponent is holding higher Quads, or even a
These are the worst of the Bad Beats, and usually result in
thousands of chips being passed over the table. Reefer Poker's new Bad Beat
Jackpot will ensure thousands of dollars in cash will be won, all for
losing a hand.
Bad Beat Jackpot requirements:
Reefer Poker Review
- The losing hand must be at least a Four of a Kind 7s, with a 2 kicker
- The winning hand must be at least a Four of a Kind 8s, with a 2 kicker
- Both the winning and losing hands must include both hole cards, and in the case of a Four of a Kind must include a pocket pair.
- At least four players must be dealt in at the start of the hand
- The hand must have generated jackpot rake (ie. $0.50)
- Two or more players must be active at the end of the hand, and it must go to showdown.